Matching qualified candidates with the right franchise
When you buy a house you go through a stringent process of checks and balances to make sure you know exactly what you’re buying BEFORE you lay down your life savings. When you are looking into purchasing a franchise even more is at stake. You are considering a purchase that will determine your future income and stability. Some of the benefits of working with a franchise consultant are:
- Access insider knowledge
- Reduce franchise research time
- Preparation for franchisor meeting
- Better understanding of the terminology & process
- The possibility of negotiating more favorable terms
- Our services are offered at no charge to you
We have access to hundreds of franchises with our focus on identifying opportunities that are the best match for you. There is a franchise for every budget, some with investment levels as little as $30,000.
Here are just a few industries with franchises available:
- Business Consulting/Coaching
- Business Marketing Solutions
- Education services
- Financial services
- Food & Drink
- “Green” Services
- Health & Fitness
- In-Home Care
- Pet Boarding & Related Services
- Property Management
- Property Damage Restoration
- Residential Remodeling & Maintenance Services
- Spa & Beauty services
Investing in your own future by securing a franchise can be a significant financial outlay. Fortunately, there are several common funding options that may be available to you. Utilizing some cash, or similar liquid funds is common, but most new franchisees rely on secured and unsecured financing, or leveraging their retirement accounts tax-free for much of their investment.
Here are some resources to consider?
- How much cash have you allocated for your new business?
- Do you have good or excellent credit with no recent bankruptcies or other adverse events?
- Do you have a 401(k), IRA or similar retirement account?
- Do you have 30% or more equity in your primary or secondary home?
For a complete overview of possible funding options please contact us by phone or email, or you can schedule an introductory call by clicking here.
Industry & Market Analysis
Securing the right franchise is much more than figuring which one is “trendy” or always seems busy when you drive by. It’s about confirming the franchise has a business model that is profitable and in an industry that is poised for growth. It’s also important to make sure your target market is right for the franchise and that they have availability in your market. We’ll evaluate each of these components as part of our process.